We Don't Take 'Low' for an Answer. ™
Steven grew up in South Florida. He lives in Parkland, Florida with his wife Christina and his young daughter Eva Marie.
Through litigation and trial, Steve has recovered millions of dollars in damages against the largest corporations in the world while caring for his injured clients with trademark warm and affable personality.
He attended Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida and graduated from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in 2001 where, through his academic excellence and outstanding leadership, he served as the Editor-in-Chief of the ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law, a leading academic legal publication with worldwide circulation.
Personally, Steven enjoys writing, recording and performing music. Prior to attending college, he played bass guitar and keyboards for Atlantic Recording artist Linear, whose single “Sending All My Love” charted number five in the United States and earned Steven a Gold Record. Steven occasionally still performs with Linear and currently works with industry elite session musicians and engineers recording pop-country music in Nashville, Tennessee as a member of The Dakota Project.
- J.D, Nova University
- Editor-in-Chief of the ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law
- B.A, Political Science, Florida Atlantic University
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Licensed to Practice in all Florida County and Circuit Courts
- Licensed to Practice before the United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- Licensed to Practice before the United States 11th Circuit Court of Appeals